Mission Statement - We exist to provide high quality and comprehensive local primary care and to help remove inequalities in access and service for our patients.
Welcome to the Stoke Aldermoor Medical Centre website, where you can access the wide range of health services available at our surgery.
The site provides online facilities, including registration, change of address, and more. It also contains a vast range of health information and resources, along with practical information on visiting the surgery.
The surgery has ample car parking at the front, as well as disabled access.
We hope you find the website useful and informative.
If you are eligible, you will receive a text message or telephone call invite to book your Covid 19 Vaccination, Covid Vaccination Hub is at
City of Coventry Health Centre
Stoney Stanton Road
Coventry - CV1 4FS
Please check carefully that this is where you have been invited to - we are aware that there are certain scam text messages being sent to patients - this is the ONLY Vaccination Hub we will be offering the vaccine from.
Updated Guidance: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- if you have symptoms of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, stay at home and do not leave your house for 7 days from when your symptoms started.
- this action will help protect others in your community whilst you are infectious
- plan ahead and ask others for help to ensure that you can successfully stay at home
- ask your employer, friends and family to help you to get the things you need to stay at home
- stay at least 2 metres (about 3 steps) away from other people in your home whenever possible
- sleep alone, if that is possible
- wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water
- stay away from vulnerable individuals such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions as much as possible
- you do not need to call NHS 111 to go into self-isolation. If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 7 days contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, you should call NHS 111.
For a medical emergency dial 999
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- Your condition gets worse
- Your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
ONLY CALL 111 IF YOU CANNOT FIRST GET HELP ONLINE
Do NOT attend the GP practice or A&E department at Hospital